1940 Boeing Stearman A75-N1
Exclusively for sale with Eagles Eleven
- 120 000 GBP
- 10 months ago
- Stearman A75-N1
- Compton Abbas, England, United Kingdom
- Seller type
- Total Time
- 2560 h
- Serial Number
- Boeing Stearman A75-N1 G-AZLE has become exclusively for sale with Eagles Eleven. This stunning 1940 example of Boeing’s legendary WW2 trainer has low airframe, engine and propellor hours, the aircraft has always been hangared and is maintained by the renowned Warbird engineer Clive Edwards.
- This U.S. Navy Stearman has for the last five years been a regular sight over the skies of Dorset, currently operated by DH Heritage Flights Ltd, flying from Compton Abbas airfield.
- This aircraft has just 383 engine hours, and 125 Propellor hours, also benefitting from a full Certificate of Airworthiness, other benefits include Redline Disc brakes, 7 spare Cylinders and a McCauley VP Propellor also with a MTOW of 1338Kg this aircraft can be flown with a LAPL.
- Currently on the U.K. register as G-AZLE with the next annual due April 2023.