Last updated January 27, 2022
Winglist AB - winglist.aero
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What is your data protection rights?
- 6.1 What are cookies?
- 6.3 What types of cookies do we use?
- 6.4 How to manage cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
1. What data do we collect?
Winglist collects the following data:
|Category||Type of personal data||Sources|
|Winglist profile data||
|Contact seller form (sends an email to the seller)||
||Web browser activity log data|
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Winglist with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online as a Winglist user.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- By use of our chat function.
- By using contact forms on the website.
Winglist may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Details of any feedback you give us by phone, email, post or via social media
3. How will we use your data?
Winglist collects your data so that we can:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Process your listing activities on Winglist
- Manage your Winglist account.
- To contact you
- Email you to reset your password
- If selected by you, provide you with an email alert on new listings and other news
- Provide a potential buyer with contact details to a seller
- Provide a seller with contact details to a potential buyer
- Track and analyze a user's activity on the Winglist site
- Optimize a user´s experience while flying on Winglist
4. How do we store your data?
Winglist securely stores your data at Microsoft Azure cloud services. Databases, backups and logs are encrypted at rest. Winglist uses Transport Layer Security (Encryption-in-transit) SQL Database, SQL Managed Instance, and Azure Synapse Analytics to secure users data by encrypting data in motion with Transport Layer Security (TLS).
Winglist will keep your data until you actively remove it by deleting your profile at Winglist.
5. What is your data protection rights under GDPR?
Winglist would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Winglist for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Winglist correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Winglist to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Winglist erase your personal data, under certain conditions. Please use: Right to erasure request form.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Winglist restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Winglist’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Winglist transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
We have one month to respond to you if you make a request to exercise any of these rights.
6.1 What are Cookies?
Cookies and similar technologies are very small text documents or pieces of code that often contain a unique identification code. When you visit a website or use a mobile application, a computer asks your computer or mobile device for permission to save this file on your computer or mobile device and gain access to information. Information collected through cookies and similar technologies may include the date and time of the visit and how you use a particular website or mobile application.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Remember your preferences on Winglist
6.3 What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Necessary Cookies – These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. Some of the following actions can be performed by using these cookies.
- Save your cookie preferences for this website
- Saving language preferences
- Log in to our website. We need to check whether you are logged in.
Performance cookies – These cookies are used to gather statistical information about the use of our website, also called analytics cookies. We use this data for performance and website optimization.
Functional cookies – These cookies enable more functionality for our website visitors. These cookies can be set by our external service providers or our own website. The following functionalities may or may not be activated when you accept this category.
- Watch online videos
- Social media sharing buttons
- Login to our website with social media
6.4 How to manage cookies
You can choose to opt out of all but the necessary cookies. In the settings of the browser, you can set your broser not to accept cookies. Most browsers provide you with an explanation on how to do this in the so-called ‘help-function’. However, if you block the cookies, it is possible that you will not be able to enjoy all the technical features our website has to offer and it may negatively affect your user experience.
We have made it easy to change and update your consent and preferred cookie settings.
This website is intended to be used solely by individuals over the age of 18. We do not knowingly offer services to or collect information from minors.
10. Contact us