- 97 500 USD
- A month ago
- 167 Strikemaster
- Pensacola, Florida, United States
- Seller type
- Total Time
- 6180 h
- Engine Time
- 1710 h
- Retractable Tricycle
- Flight Rules
- Serial Number
- MK88 is a New Zealand Air Force Aircraft
- This is the only version made with a "G" suit system (fully operational)
- Same owner last 12 years. Has been flown on the U.S. Airshow Circuit for many years. The aircraft is just off of Government contract work with the Department of Defense
- Vietnam Era Camo with the Dragon nose art/graphics.
- She hasn’t flown in about 18 months so she will need a good condition inspection.
- Wings replaced by the New Zealand Air Force
- Here is what I know she needs;
- Brakes - need to be looked at.
- New batteries.
- Smoke system oil tank needs to be replaced
- There is a leak in the brake master cylinders that will need an O’ Ring replaced.
- Seat Configuration
- Gross Weight
- 4220 Kg
- Empty Weight
- 2810 Kg
- 2765 Nm
- Fuel Capacity
- 1660 l
- Manufacturer, Model
- Rolls-Royce, Mk 535
- Fuel Type
- Jet A-1
- Garmin, G5
- Garmin, GNS 430W
- Audio Panel
- Garmin, GMA 340
- Bendix/King, KX 165
- Standard Military Configuration
- ADSB Out
- UHF Radio - Installed but disconnected
- IFR Equipped
- Smoke System
- Two 87 gallon drop tanks that give an operational range of 550 nm
- Two seat pack parachutes included
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded.